We have personally screened workers from Asia for over 10 years, and help you to decide if these workers are beneficial to you or not. We help determine your needs for H-2A (Seasonal Agricultural Workers) or H-2B (Seasonal Non-Agricultural Workers) under the Temporary Worker Program. We carefully hand select these Asian workers with an Asian mentality, and provide you with ongoing management of the workers, throughout the season, and until they are ready to return for the following season.
Once you make your decision then we help you to start the process!
H2 Temporary Worker Program Processing
Our expertise allows us to provide you with the following two (2) solutions to your labor needs:
1. H-2A (Agricultural) Temporary Worker Program
2. H-2B (Non-Agricultural Worker) Temporary Worker Program
Our Service Includes:
Full support for employers and employees throughout the entire program
- Explanation of Legal Documentation Processing
- Completing and submitting the Department of Labor certification application
- Drafting and submitting advertisements to local newspapers, as required
- Completing and submitting the H-2 Visa petition to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Finding qualified workers with complete hands on screening including Criminal Background, along with Drug and Medical Clearance
- Replacement of workers if needed
- On-going support and bilingual staff is provided for both employers and guest workers
- Every change/update is passed on to you so you donít lose this valuable resource of seasonal workers.
Benefits to You:
- "LEGALLY AUTHORIZED" hardworking workers from Asia
- Workers are authorized to work for you only
- We can bring these workers year after year
- No upfront service fee to start!!
Employee retention is near 100%. They are calm people, respectful towards you and the job, and always want to rejoin the following season.
These Asian workers have work experience in similar backgrounds for many years.
The workers are always ready and willing to work longer hours.
All workers are legally authorized to work under H-2 Temporary Worker Program. They fly directly from Asia, and you will never have a challenge of losing them throughout the season.
Your Company is under no obligation for service fees until your workers arrive for their first day of work.
The prevailing wages in United States are much greater than their home countries in Asia for similar positions. Employment with you will dramatically improve the quality of life for the workers and their families back home, while allowing your company to achieve maximum efficiency.
The recruiting process:
Manpower Management has built a pool of applicants who have the following characteristics with an in-person, hands on recruitment of workers to your specifications.
- In person recruiting and interview of workers based on your specifications
- They must be medically fit, and pass a pre-placement medical exam
- They must pass a drug test and have no criminal record
- Have previous work experience related to the job requirement
- Married, responsible with family back home